Ann Marie Salmon From RE/MAX On the River is Now on Facebook

Welcome! My goal is to provide top notch real estate services to buyers and sellers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. I specialize in Amesbury, Salisbury, Newburyport, West Newbury, Newbury, Georgetown, Groveland, Haverhill, Merrimac, Plum Island, Seabrook Beach, Hampton, South Hampton, North Hampton, Hampton Falls, Kingston, Kensington, Exeter.N.H. and Southern N.H. however, I am a licensed real estate agent qualified to assist you in all areas of Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Simply let me know what areas you are interested in and I'll expand your search ability.

Upon request, I would be happy to assist you in relocating elsewhere in the United States through my referral program. ~~ Ann Marie Salmon -"never lets you flounder with your real estate needs."

Check out my new Facebook Fan Page!

Contact me for all of your real estate needs. 
Ann Marie Salmon(978) 499-8808 office
(877) 852-0700 toll free
(978) 992-4019 access line
(978) 499-8816 fax
(978) 852-7481 cell
salmonteam.com
email Ann Marie here